YEAR-END REFLECTION


As we all know, at the end of the year most of us get to engage ourselves into conversations about end-of-year goals as well as goal setting for the coming year. Now most people do not understand that, self-reflection is vital if you want to live your life by design. Just as we should review each day, week and month, at the end of each year you should set aside your time to review on how the whole year went for you and reflect on it.
Even so, it wouldn’t be fair for me to prompt you to think about goals without also doing some reflection of my own.
I remember before 1st January 2018, which means it was 31st December 2017; I had set my own goals to be pursued in 2018. I was like, I really have to do something, just anything in the coming year (2018) but I was scared since I didn’t have the audacity to pursue them. For me, it always has to do with my Heavenly Father. So I asked God to bless me with the audacious faith and to believe that everything is possible if I am really committed and passionate about it.
Find time for reflection, because that’s where your life-changing adjustments come from.
So, if you ask me WHAT ARE MY BIGGEST PERSONAL CHANGE FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER? Well I have A LOT but most importantly is how I changed the way I look at this life and how I was able to discover my purpose and get to pursue it. One of my moves in 2018 that I will forever be grateful for is for me being a blogger and whereby through this blog I happened to touch and change people’s lives in different ways that I could ever imagined.
Now we all have those BIG SCARY IDEAS that would have a positive impact into people’s lives but we scared to pursue them because WE DO NOT GET THE SUPPORT WE NEED and WE SCARED BECAUSE IT MIGHT NOT GO AS WE PLANNED. But let’s just screw “ALL THAT”, and for once in our lives let us ask ourselves that, what if it’s not about how people react to our ideas? You know it is very sad that we do not get that this life isn’t about other people. This life is about YOU. It’s about how you get to live it, what you do for yourself, and it only takes AUDACIOUS FAITH and YOU ALONE to do all that.
Also when you get to work (to pursue your goals) your head will start to be filled with amazing ideas that you’ve never thought of before in your life and this is due to the fact that, you are DOING THE RIGHT THING and you are being a BEE by trying to work things out that will even make you grow mentally and also physically.
As I am about to wrap this up, I want you guys in the coming year or starting from now to learn having an audacious faith or to be an audacious person and whereby you will be able to get to work on your BIG, DARING, AUDACIOUS GOAL. Let’s get into 2019 with a new spirit and we have to be real with ourselves this time because it shouldn’t be a tradition of setting lists of goals at the end of each year and not pursuing them and then repeating on the next coming years, over and over again!
Figure out what gives you joy and what you’re truly passionate about.
IT’S ALL ABOUT LIVING A PURPOSEFUL LIFE!



                                                                                                      Jajaapsycho.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Jackie.. i really like it... not only that but i also didn't expect to have such a great thing from you... STAY BLESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always my pleasure to get such a feedback,, God bless you too!

      Delete
  2. Thus my little supper power woman (hahahaa!)... doing great thing..keep it up my girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This got me speechless,thanks for sharing it with us and i must admit your article made me sit back and reflect on what i have done this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's ma girl,keep up the good work..im real proud of you Barafu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy End of year 2018.. Cheers to more upcoming life changing articles in the years to come.. And yes this tradition of listing goals and doing nothing about them should really die..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a lot to take¡¡¡
    Keep doing it gorl

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)