INSPIRATION


We’ve all get inspired in our lives, though it might not be with the same things or people.  So what exactly is the meaning of, “being inspired?” I think is that moment when you hear someone saying deepest words, doing big things and then you want to wake up the next morning being like them (without caring the process, like how long it took them to be where they are), that’s a real definition of BEING INSPIRED.
“GET INSPIRED AND MAKE A MOVE”, I have been around different kind of people for this whole year and all I have been hearing from them is, “that inspired me” but they haven’t made any change or move to prove that they are really inspired until today. So am like, seriously?
Personally, I take life very serious, like I don’t want to waste any chance that is given to me. Every day in my life, feels like am running out of time in the sense of I have A LOT to do but seems like time passes so fast. So instead:
I INSPIRE MYSELF”, like I want to become the best version of myself. Well yeah, there are people that inspire me in the sense of wanting to do great things BUT not in the sense of wanting to become like them. See most of us, get inspired and longing to be like those people who inspire us, which I don’t find it normal. For instance, Ben Owden inspires me. Him inspiring me doesn’t mean I should be like him, it means I should become MORE of what he is doing or capable of doing in a different way (SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU’VE GOT).
“I AM WHO AM MEANT TO BE, I AM ME AND I AM NOT SCARED TO BE SEEN”
I have recently been reading this certain book that was given to me as a gift called, “Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World” and it reminded me of how God made each one of us different, the strengths and weaknesses of our personalities. So, I want you guys after you finish reading this heart-moving article, give yourself space to find yourself and start embracing that innermost self. You never know whom you might inspire SOMEDAY. Life is full of crazy ideas and I do not see the meaning of it, if you live it by wanting to be like someone else (if you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it).



                                                                                                        Jajaapsycho.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)