LIKING SOMEONE


Mason: Hey
Mia: Tell me
Mason: I like you
Mia: What do you mean?
Mason: The fact that, you are just being yourself and I feel comfortable talking to you!
Mia: Idk what to say, am flattered!
Now, I don’t know what came into your mind after reading this, but some of you are like, “what a sweet convo!” and others are like, “that’s lame, how could she reply that?” But what came into my mind is the word, “sexy”. There is nothing I find sexier than when a person speaks his mind. Most of us find it hard to speak our minds, we do it when it’s too much to handle (we usually make a big deal out of it).

I think it’s okay to like someone but what is not okay is when you confuse the word “like” with “love”. Liking someone means that you are happy being with that person, while loving someone means that you absolutely cannot bear to be without that person. Liking someone gives you that feeling of butterflies in the stomach whenever you see that particular person, whenever they message you, or when they smile at you (it feels weird liking someone) BUT loving someone involves something much deeper than that. “IT IS COMPLICATED WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT IN BETWEEN LOVE & LIKE”
“We’ve all at some point in our life encountered that feeling of secretly liking someone, secretly having your eyes on them, but deep inside you were afraid of what the outcome would be. So you kept it unnoticed. Kept it hidden, locked inside, just hoping that maybe one day that moment would finally come when they would notice you!”
So let’s ask ourselves, when is the right moment to tell a person that, you like him or her? I think “any moment” is “the right one”. The biggest problem with most of us is that, we try to complicate stuffs in the sense of expecting something in return (liking in return). The point I am trying to make is that, “it’s just liking yow, someone needs to hear that”.  Don’t be scared of how the person you like will perceive you, “You just have to speak your mind” unless strings are attached. So let’s be real with our feelings like, when you say, “I like you”, what exactly do you mean? I remember the sexiest thing that someone has ever said to me was, “I like you because you are weird”. The reason why I find that phrase sexy is because it’s real, I mean it didn’t come up with all the lies that most people are used to (if you know what I mean!).
I am more into the word “like” than “love’. Meaning, if I tell you “I like you”, I mean it. But if I say, “I love you”, I may mean it or just going with the flow (I rarely use it) and this is due to the fact that most people misuse the word “love”(I don’t mean you guys should do the same but I just want to show you how different we are when it comes to expressing our feelings).
Psychology says, “Expectations are premeditated resentments”. Let me wrap this up by leaving this question to be discussed, “why do some people stop liking someone as soon as they start liking them back?”



                                                                                             Jajaapsycho.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I will answer the question through experience, when the person I liked discovered, he started becoming friends with me, I then got to know the other side of him so I stopped liking him, while another guy I liked who never discovered that I like him, I kept on liking him .
    Also I think we are confusing between crushing on someone and liking/admiring someone..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people really need to know the difference between these things for them to be sure with their feelings. It's very sad when we engage into something that we are not sure of!,,#AWARENESSNEEDSTOBERAISED!!

      Delete
  2. Omo i just overliked this
    😍😍😍😍😍😍
    N abt the qn
    On my side,av never stopped liking some1
    May be coz am too real when it comes to this😄
    N i just think "crush" can fade but "liking" forever stays
    I love u Jaja u just caught me mom😙😙😙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good and interesting story published.. congrats👏👏

    I wish i could give answer concernin this story..😉

    Buh i know ma answer wont be right coz i always overthink💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats it's so fantastic I hope me and others we will know to differentiate between love and like ,I got you Jaja ,I like you coz you the way you are in everything though sometimes you does crazy things.

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)