FITTING IN

The word, “fitting in” means trying to be part and parcel of someone, crew or a certain society. Someone can try to fit in by “adjusting” or “pretending to be something they are not” (meaning it has its positive and negative point of view). So, there is also trying to “fit in” society wise.
Its like when you move into a new town of a different culture as yours, it means you have to fit in to that town so that you can be accepted and for you to cope with everything in it. Like, if you are not used to wearing sweaters, then you have to learn wearing sweaters, for you to look normal.

On the other side of the picture, its okay not to “fit in”, I mean if you find it hard and meaningless, “WHY SHOULD YOU DO IT?”. At the end of the day, you first have to ask yourself the words, “WHY” and “HOW”. Why am I suppose to fit in? And How will it help me?, like I “fit in”, SO WHAT?.

You see, most of us crumble at the sense of being accepted, known and acknowledged without considering the effects. That’s where you get to know that most people do not set their own standards and principles in their life. When you have your own limits, you will never try to fit in, to some random “cool kids crew” because you will never see the merits of being into that group unless one of your standards is to be “known”.

When you get into sexual relationships, and one of your principles is “NOT DOING IT” (if you know what I mean) and you find that, your partner’s principle is “DOING IT” we all know that’s when it gets crazy. Now, most of us will try to compromise and at the end, we find ourselves doing it (and we say, “that’s love”). If you ask me, I think that’s “bull shit”, cause I know that’s not the only way to embrace the word “love”(if I sound old-fashioned, I’ll go with it!).
My crazy buddy once told me that, “before getting into a relationship, you first have to know each other’s standards and set one of your own”, this will help in not trying to compromise or “fit in” to satisfy someone else’ heart. Being into a relationship is a choice and the same applies to “fitting in”, so at the end it always begins with you and the choices you make.

To wrap this up, “Fitting in” into a negative way can lead to having bad character and also being morally demolished. On my side I don’t remember trying to “fit in” in the sense of “trying to pretend something I am not” (cause I know I’m dope!! And like, why should I “fit in” while I was born to stand out?) but when it comes to adjusting, done that couple times. So what about you guys?, how do you feel about “fitting in?” though sometimes, if you don’t fit in then you are probably doing the right thing.



                                                                                                          Jajaapsycho.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. It true that sometyms people change their characters just to fit in,while they end up being fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Job there, keep bringing up good stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The motive u have,lady its 🔥 super B,,,i like it

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)